Terms and Conditions
All bookings, either confirmed or pending, are subject to Furbabies Terms and Conditions. As a small family business with just one dog or dogs from the same household boarding at any time, we do need to request a deposit to secure any boarding bookings.
A. Your Boarding Booking
- Please complete the Furbabies Booking Form in full each time you make a booking. All boarding bookings are subject to a 10% deposit or a minimum of £10.00
- An invoice will be emailed with details of the deposit amount & agreed amount for the duration of your dog’s stay. The booking is regarded as confirmed once the deposit has been paid
- If the booking is cancelled up to two months before the first date of the boarding your deposit will be refunded in full. If the booking is cancelled within two months of the boarding date the deposit will not be refunded. (Although, please note B4 below)
- Bookings must be paid in full one week before the boarding dates.
- If you collect your dog before the confirmed end date of the board.
B. Your Dog Details
- You agree that all the information is correct on your booking form about your dog/s and agree to our terms and conditions. If you have used our services before please highlight any changes to your dog/s circumstances.
- All visiting dogs must be up to date with their vaccinations, worming, tick and flea treatments. The dog’s vaccination booklet must be provided if requested. Dogs must be delivered in a clean condition.
- You will provide the dog’s food for the duration of their stay plus any information needed on dietary requirements or medication.
- We are happy to accept bookings for un-spayed bitches. However, if you believe your dog is due in season during her board you must inform us so we can monitor her closely. Please be aware that we will make every effort to protect your un-spayed bitch from unwanted male dog attention, but cannot be held responsible for any accidents that may occur and may result in an unwanted pregnancy. If we are unable to accommodate your un-spayed bitch or it becomes an issue, we will cancel your booking whilst she is in season & refund your deposit.
- You confirm your dog is non-aggressive & is sociable with other dogs & agree to a pre-visit before any boarding or daycare.
- Your dog is expected to be under control at all times, trained and not over-boisterous in the home.
- You confirm that your dog has not been ill with any contagious disease or condition within the past 30 days and that your dog has received all the necessary vaccinations.
C. Veterinary Details
- Furbabies will use all care to ensure the happiness, safety and welfare of your dog/s. If however your dog becomes unwell or has an accident during his stay/board. You agree for us to take advice from a qualified veterinary surgeon to make any decisions regarding your dog’s health/welfare, providing it is acting in the best interest of your dog. An emergency contact number for you or someone to make these decisions on your behalf will be required. You agree to be responsible for payment of veterinary fees incurred.
- We recommend that your dog is insured against sickness, accident, injury and third-party liability prior to the start of the board.